Taco Bell Burrito had toe nail clipping inside
Do not eat at Taco Bell.We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we found a large Toe Nail clipping inside the burrito.
After nearly swallowing it we spit it out and were disgusted to find what it was! We took numerous photographs and video tape and turned the product into Taco Bell.
Taco Bell's position was very rude, disgusting and made us the consumer feel even worse!
Taco Bell is not a place I will ever eat again.Can you imagine finding Toe Nail clippings inside your Bean and Cheese Burrito?
Review about: Cheese Burrito.
Review #281064 is a subjective opinion of a user.