Do not eat at Taco Bell.We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we found a large Toe Nail clipping inside the burrito.
After nearly swallowing it we spit it out and were disgusted to find what it was! We took numerous photographs and video tape and turned the product into Taco Bell.
Taco Bell's position was very rude, disgusting and made us the consumer feel even worse!
Taco Bell is not a place I will ever eat again.Can you imagine finding Toe Nail clippings inside your Bean and Cheese Burrito?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cheese Burrito
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the..."
- "My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair. This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth...."
- "Taco Bell in Clinton Township, MI 48036 on Gratiot and Metro Parkway is the SLOWEST location by far! I've never seen a "fast food" chain take so long! The last..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."