2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I visited the KFC/TB Restaurant #C119007 at 2701 Hart Street Vincennes, IN (812) 886-9247 on 10-29-16 at 1:17 PM.I have visited this location before without incident.

Today wasn't one of those. Morgan, the cashier mixed my order up. When she asked me "for here or to go" I said for here. She asked me if it would be ok to put my order in a to go bag.

I said yes. She then tells me that my order "was weird". I didn't appreciate that in front of other customers. On top of that, the restaurant was dirty.

The tables and floor had food on them.I don't think I'll be back at that location.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

LOL my orders get called weird at restaurants all the time, I literally never once thought to make a complaint about it? I personally like being weird and awesome but I guess some people have to be negative and think the world is after them in the form of 16 year old fast food workers.

Oh boo hoo! Did she hurt your feelings? Maybe you should get counseling if some innocuous remark bothers you!