Taco Bell Chino Hills Filthy Dirty Place Employee Yelling
I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was also filthy with food and stuff everywhere including all over the floor. It looked like a tornado when through the food prep area.
I ordered a couple of tacos and the outside of the taco shell was covered in grease. The only thing they did right is give me the extra cheese I paid for. The whole place was disgustingly dirty. This is a health department issues to deal with.
It was ridiculously noisy and not from the customers but the staff in the back yelling at each other. My first time at this location and my last.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Tacos shells covered in grease
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner. I ordered, paid and received my food. I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R,..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Went to the Taco Bell in Peru il.The place was filthy,food on the floor where they prepare it.Garbage cans over flowing.Juice and soda on the floor not being mopped up.tables..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Looks as though top was put together and sewn by a 10 year old, plaid fabric not matched at either front or back seams, missing pattern match by over 3..."
- "Just because it states that there is an Official Company Response on a review; don't be fooled that L&T actually care about your experience. The company reached out by not..."
- "Four months after buying a Frigidaire refrigerator from Daniel's the door handle broke. They sent a service technician to look at it and he tells me it's covered by the..."