Taco Bell Chino Hills Filthy Dirty Place Employee Yelling
I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was also filthy with food and stuff everywhere including all over the floor. It looked like a tornado when through the food prep area.
I ordered a couple of tacos and the outside of the taco shell was covered in grease. The only thing they did right is give me the extra cheese I paid for. The whole place was disgustingly dirty. This is a health department issues to deal with.
It was ridiculously noisy and not from the customers but the staff in the back yelling at each other. My first time at this location and my last.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Tacos shells covered in grease
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to taco bell in Culpeper va and ordered Nachos Bell Grande, with extra meat and cheese no beans. This is the *** i got..."
- "FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."
- "Just because it states that there is an Official Company Response on a review; don't be fooled that L&T actually care about your experience. The company reached out by not..."
- "Save your $. DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces. I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."