Product: Taco Bell Commercial Clear all filters (0 of 34 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Taco Bell - DISGUSTED WITH ILLUMINATI COMM

I am sick disgusted and in disbelief that taco bell had glorified the illuminati making it out to be cool when it's pure evil. I am shocked and upset and pissed. I hope my kids never see that commercial they love taco bell and now we will not be eating there anymore. Great job smh wow

Taco Bell - This commercial is insulting to us chritian believers get it

This commercial is insulting to us chritian believers get rid of it now before i get angry
4.5

Taco Bell - Commercial

When i seen the illuminati commercial that just stopped me in my tracks, im actually having douts about going back to taco bell seriously.
4.5
#1196435

Taco Bell - O one answered the phone

I was watching one of your commercials, hot fries or something. You have incorrectly displayed the flag of the United States of America. It's on the wrong side of the room. Wade Bingham 8085612666
5.0

Taco Bell - Bad ad

I have always enjoyed Taco Bell. My entire family likes going there. But now that they have decided to glorify Satan worshipers in their advertising (belluminati), I feel like I have no choice but to spend my money elsewhere. Sadly enough that means no more Mountain Dews through the drive-through either.
3.8
Show

Don't eat at taco bells!- anymore!- they're corrupt!

Did u see their new tv commercials?!- its terrible!- how evil is that to advertise that u are in support of the illuminati?;- its an occult!- and evil and demonic!! Thats a real turn off! So no- thank u! And on top of that these latest complaints about them theyre food- is nasty!-and disgusting! in some cases or many!! I will never be their customer!! Beware!
1.1

Taco Bell - Angry/disgusted with commercial

I’m totally angry and offended by the commercials with the illuminati .. its terrible seeing what fast food has went to. I would recommend getting rid of that commercial all together and get back to the way things use to be.
#1172082

Taco Bell - 100% Failure

The fact that orders were always messed up and the teenage staff that isn't trained in customer service wasn't bad enough...they spit in our face with this illuminati crap? Well at least we now know why Taco Bell is referred to as Taco *** and why the service is a complete rotten failure. #boycottacohell
Show

Taco Bell - Doesxany one know what illuminati is?

I need to complain about this stupid commercial you guys havec on tv bellilluminati. Really do u even know what it is ? Its a nice name for devil worship. I do not believe it should even be advertized .take that *** down . the devil is real. No one wants to see that *** .

Taco Bell - Illuminati tacos

You lost another customer today.