Featured Not resolved
3.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I've had two terrible experiences with the cedar hill taco bell.Friday 12/30/16 my daughter had to wait over 30 minutes for her order.

This morning, 1/5/16, I pulled up to the drive thru and no one greeted me or took my order. When I pulled through to the window initially there was no one in sight,then after approximately 2 minutes two "employees" appeared but didn't come to the window.

I will not go there again if they don't care about customer service.Accompanied is a video of this morning's experience.

Review about: Taco Bell Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1266662

This made my morning.I got a link in my inbox and almost didn't follow it thinking it would be a waste of time.

It wasn't. Smiles galore! Since when is Taco Bell known for it's timely taco processes and customer obsessed service? It's more known as cheap eats for teens and drunk drive thru trips.

Thank you for being so willing to pull off such a wonderful expose on Taco Bell. Just to mention, if you went there on 12/30/16 and then a few days later on 1/5/16 you must have a time machine or have found a worm hole and you would garner more attention showing that off. Please link this to Inside Edition so they can get the quick scoop, Taco Bell drive thru not working properly, man films catastrophe. This is why everyone having the ability to film everything is pure comedy.

Sir, are you for real?For humanity's sake, I hope not.