Taco Bell Customer Care Review

22 of 929 Taco Bell reviews

I've had two terrible experiences with the cedar hill taco bell.Friday 12/30/16 my daughter had to wait over 30 minutes for her order.

This morning, 1/5/16, I pulled up to the drive thru and no one greeted me or took my order. When I pulled through to the window initially there was no one in sight,then after approximately 2 minutes two "employees" appeared but didn't come to the window.

I will not go there again if they don't care about customer service.Accompanied is a video of this morning's experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #985721

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 929 Taco Bell reviews

Jan 06 #1266662 Trenton, New Jersey, United States

This made my morning. I got a link in my inbox and almost didn't follow it thinking it would be a waste of time. It wasn't. Smiles galore! Since when is Taco Bell known for it's timely taco processes and customer obsessed service? It's more known as cheap eats for teens and drunk drive thru trips. Thank you for being so willing to pull off such a wonderful expose on Taco Bell. Just to mention, if you went there on 12/30/16 and then a few days later on 1/5/16 you must have a time machine or have found a worm hole and you would garner more attention showing that off. Please link this to Inside Edition so they can get the quick scoop, Taco Bell drive thru not working properly, man films catastrophe. This is why everyone having the ability to film everything is pure comedy. Sir, are you for real? For humanity's sake, I hope not.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×