Auburndale, Florida
3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Taco bell on lake wales fl .they closed the lobby 15 till 10 pm .

after waiting about 25 min for my food I sat and finished it. During this time a gentlemen came in the door to let them know there was a bucket in the drive thru. They told them they knew nothing about it . we left stayed in the parking lot to visit with family.

3 cars came and left i walked over and removed the bucket i was under the impression no one knew was there. Looked like an open paint bucket possibly dropped off the back of a truck.

They came back out pit the bucket back and shook there head at me ignored me when I asked if the drive thru was open till 2 am like the door said.At least 8 cars have come and gone in the last 30 min thats a lot of turned down money.

Review about: Taco Bell Drive-through.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Taco Bell The Incredible Hulk Burrito Review from Torrance, California Taco Bell "I guess not all stores pay attention to whats on the MENU I ORDERED 3 INCREDIBLE HULK BURRITOS AND GOT 3 simple bean burritos the burrito i got..." Read more Taco Bell Chino Hills Filthy Dirty Place Employee Yelling Taco Bell "I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was..." Read more Taco Bell - BUG IN OUR FOOD Taco Bell "My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food. Which caused..." Read more Taco Bell in Waveland, MS is downright terrible! Taco Bell "I went to the drive thru because I wanted the new Triple Layer Crunch Wrap and a large Pepsi. I order and they say that "They cant serve that today."..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more