Taco bell on lake wales fl .they closed the lobby 15 till 10 pm .

after waiting about 25 min for my food I sat and finished it. During this time a gentlemen came in the door to let them know there was a bucket in the drive thru. They told them they knew nothing about it . we left stayed in the parking lot to visit with family.

3 cars came and left i walked over and removed the bucket i was under the impression no one knew was there. Looked like an open paint bucket possibly dropped off the back of a truck.

They came back out pit the bucket back and shook there head at me ignored me when I asked if the drive thru was open till 2 am like the door said.At least 8 cars have come and gone in the last 30 min thats a lot of turned down money.

3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Drive-through
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Taco Bell Sanitary Conditions Review from Marietta, Ohio Taco Bell "All I can say is "disgusting"!!!! I can assure you at Taco Bell in Marietta ohio this is a black moldy substance....ewwwww.....super disappointing at what Taco Bell has..." Read more Review about Taco Bell Taco from Merrydale, Louisiana Taco Bell "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..." Read more Taco Bell Taco Review from Jackson, Mississippi Taco Bell "I am not sure who made this taco, but someone needs more training!! My taco isn't even worth the dollar I spent on it!! RIDICULOUS!! Where are my ingredients?? I..." Read more Taco Bell The Incredible Hulk Burrito Review from Torrance, California Taco Bell "I guess not all stores pay attention to whats on the MENU I ORDERED 3 INCREDIBLE HULK BURRITOS AND GOT 3 simple bean burritos the burrito i got..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more