3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Taco bell on lake wales fl .they closed the lobby 15 till 10 pm .

after waiting about 25 min for my food I sat and finished it. During this time a gentlemen came in the door to let them know there was a bucket in the drive thru. They told them they knew nothing about it . we left stayed in the parking lot to visit with family.

3 cars came and left i walked over and removed the bucket i was under the impression no one knew was there. Looked like an open paint bucket possibly dropped off the back of a truck.

They came back out pit the bucket back and shook there head at me ignored me when I asked if the drive thru was open till 2 am like the door said.At least 8 cars have come and gone in the last 30 min thats a lot of turned down money.

tigereyes98762016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Taco Bell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taco Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell and taco bell drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments