Taco Bell Freeze Review

5 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner.I ordered, paid and received my food.

I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R, for the Baja Blast Freeze that I had ordered. She came back a while later telling me the Baja was going too slow and asked if I wanted another flavor to fill the rest of the cup. I told her no, I didn't mind waiting. I received my freeze and left.

When I arrived home I went to put my straw in the cup I noticed that the top half of my drink was a white color unlike the bottom half which was more blue. After having a taste I had realized that Monique did what I had asked her not to do and gave me another flavor! I instantly threw it away and tried to call the store to inform a manager of the situation. After calling multiple times and getting nothing but a busy signal I gave up.

I am absolutely appalled that someone working with the public and their food would blatantly go against the customers request not knowing if I had an allergy or not to the cherry flavored beverage she served me.I am very disappointed in the customer service at this location.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Freeze
Review category
Fast Food
review #960188

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.