Taco Bell Freeze Review

18 of 912 Taco Bell reviews

Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner.I ordered, paid and received my food.

I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R, for the Baja Blast Freeze that I had ordered. She came back a while later telling me the Baja was going too slow and asked if I wanted another flavor to fill the rest of the cup. I told her no, I didn't mind waiting. I received my freeze and left.

When I arrived home I went to put my straw in the cup I noticed that the top half of my drink was a white color unlike the bottom half which was more blue. After having a taste I had realized that Monique did what I had asked her not to do and gave me another flavor! I instantly threw it away and tried to call the store to inform a manager of the situation. After calling multiple times and getting nothing but a busy signal I gave up.

I am absolutely appalled that someone working with the public and their food would blatantly go against the customers request not knowing if I had an allergy or not to the cherry flavored beverage she served me.I am very disappointed in the customer service at this location.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Freeze
Review category
Fast Food
review #960188 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 912 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×