2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner. I ordered, paid and received my food.

I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R, for the Baja Blast Freeze that I had ordered. She came back a while later telling me the Baja was going too slow and asked if I wanted another flavor to fill the rest of the cup. I told her no, I didn't mind waiting. I received my freeze and left.

When I arrived home I went to put my straw in the cup I noticed that the top half of my drink was a white color unlike the bottom half which was more blue. After having a taste I had realized that Monique did what I had asked her not to do and gave me another flavor! I instantly threw it away and tried to call the store to inform a manager of the situation. After calling multiple times and getting nothing but a busy signal I gave up.

I am absolutely appalled that someone working with the public and their food would blatantly go against the customers request not knowing if I had an allergy or not to the cherry flavored beverage she served me. I am very disappointed in the customer service at this location.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of taco bell baja blast freeze drink. Taco Bell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell baja blast freeze drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Comments

ok, I don't know how far you lived from that Taco Bell but you should drive back with the evidence (Baja Blast) and 1) claim your money back or get another one. Next time do not call the store, people are busy working doing 3 jobs at the same time I mean answering the phone, preparing the food, taking orders, cleaning the place.......

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1312478

so you threw away the only evidence you had to prove your side ? jeez people are dumb