Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner.I ordered, paid and received my food.

I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R, for the Baja Blast Freeze that I had ordered. She came back a while later telling me the Baja was going too slow and asked if I wanted another flavor to fill the rest of the cup. I told her no, I didn't mind waiting. I received my freeze and left.

When I arrived home I went to put my straw in the cup I noticed that the top half of my drink was a white color unlike the bottom half which was more blue. After having a taste I had realized that Monique did what I had asked her not to do and gave me another flavor! I instantly threw it away and tried to call the store to inform a manager of the situation. After calling multiple times and getting nothing but a busy signal I gave up.

I am absolutely appalled that someone working with the public and their food would blatantly go against the customers request not knowing if I had an allergy or not to the cherry flavored beverage she served me.I am very disappointed in the customer service at this location.

Review about: Freeze.

2.8
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1312478

so you threw away the only evidence you had to prove your side ? jeez people are dumb