Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner.I ordered, paid and received my food.
I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R, for the Baja Blast Freeze that I had ordered. She came back a while later telling me the Baja was going too slow and asked if I wanted another flavor to fill the rest of the cup. I told her no, I didn't mind waiting. I received my freeze and left.
When I arrived home I went to put my straw in the cup I noticed that the top half of my drink was a white color unlike the bottom half which was more blue. After having a taste I had realized that Monique did what I had asked her not to do and gave me another flavor! I instantly threw it away and tried to call the store to inform a manager of the situation. After calling multiple times and getting nothing but a busy signal I gave up.
I am absolutely appalled that someone working with the public and their food would blatantly go against the customers request not knowing if I had an allergy or not to the cherry flavored beverage she served me.I am very disappointed in the customer service at this location.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..."
- "Went to taco bell in Culpeper va and ordered Nachos Bell Grande, with extra meat and cheese no beans. This is the *** i got..."
- "Tonight, I ordered what used to be my favorite, the Mexican Pizza. What I got barely resembled what it used to look like. The toppings didn't even cover the whole..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."