Taco Bell in Crestwood, KY. Night manager verbally assaulted me because I complained about wait....
Ordered 3 reg tacos.Noticed several people standing around waiting.
After I had waited for 5 mins, I asked a girl who was waiting how long she had been waiting, she said 10 mins. Another guy 15 mins. I went up to talk to manager, her name is Natalie Kemp. Cashier told her I wanted to talk.
She ignored me, twice. She sent a shift leader to talk to me instead, all while looking at me without saying a word. I complained about the wait time. She immediately had an attitude with me and told me I was rude to her employee.
I said I wasn't rude I was just trying to find out what the problem was. After a short conversation, she told me to get out of her store, I could not believe it. I had not even raised my voice up to that point. I asked why, she then threatened me with calling the cops.
I asked what are you going to tell them. In the end, Natalie Kemp screamed at the top of her lungs at me to leave her store, at one point telling me to get the *** out of her store. She came around the counter charging me and stopped just short of running me down at one point and thought she was going to punch me or something.
Last thing she said when I was walking out the door, she called me a ***.This is the worst retail experience I have ever had which is pretty hard to believe.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reg Tacos
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today my wife and I in our seventies made our Daily visit to Taco Bell, as we got to the drive thru there were no cars in. front of us...."
- "I specifically asked for a cheese quisidilla and I got chicken nicely I showed them my ticket again and asked for cheese and was given cold shredded cheese on a..."
- "Went to the Taco Bell in Peru il.The place was filthy,food on the floor where they prepare it.Garbage cans over flowing.Juice and soda on the floor not being mopped up.tables..."
- "We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town. Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep,..."
- "I have purchased several times from Screaming Owl and I love the deals I get. The process is a little different but it is clearly stated under each item. They..."
- "Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life. Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."