3.9
Quality of Food

My son and I stopped at Taco Bell/Kentucky Fried Chicken and had lunch, Out of 6 tacos 6 taco shells were so stale, The meat was greasy with orange chunks of grease.The Mountain dew and diet coke taste as if the lines where dirty and nasty.

We did not enjoy our lunch. I have always loved taco bell.. Why is it going down hill? I miss the good old Taco Bell...

In happy customer..

The grade of meat does not even taste like real meat, its something mixed with grease.Plus a CRUNCHY Taco is supposed to be crunchy not so stale it almost breaks your tooth.

Review about: Taco Bell Taco.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Girl that took our order was very nice.

I didn't like: Taco shells where very stale, Taco shells were stale and the drinks taste of dirty lines, Orange grease chunks in meat.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

I know a guy who quit drinking because of Taco Bell.

For years after yet another drinking session lasting until closing time, he stopped at Taco Bell because the drive through was still open at 2 AM. and ate a bagful of whatever.

One day he forgot to take his lunch to work and decided to visit Taco Bell.

Once he got a sober look, in daylight, at what he had been eating for years and finding satisfactory, he ended his practice of visiting bars and eating at Taco Bell.

Both decisions likely saved his life.