Taco Bell in Waveland, MS is downright terrible!

91 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

I went to the drive thru because I wanted the new Triple Layer Crunch Wrap and a large Pepsi.I order and they say that "They cant serve that today." Ok I said...I looked at the menu which was facing the Sun at 7 PM and the glare made the whole board hard to see.

The drive thru cashier says in a annoyed voice saying..."DO you want anything ELSE?" I said...let me see....then I said ok I will take the 2 XL buritto and 3 tacos with a Pepsi.... She then curtly says..."We cannot serve that either. We cant serve anything with a 10 inch or something diameter wrap tortilla ...watever. That SHOULD of been told to me the first time!

By the time this happened there were cars behind me and I couldnt back out. I am trying to make it back so she ask..."Do you want anything else? Hello?" I said again I am trying to see the board...please. Ok I will have a Nachos Bellgrande, 3 tacos and a lg Pepsi.

For that it was $10. I pull up to the window and try to explain that the Sun was blocking the menu...I had the two items I wanted done, made unavailable and I didnt appreciate being rushed. I got half of that out where she handed me my Pepsi then went to the back only returning when she had the order. I got home and looked at my order only to realize that the Nacho Bellgrande had NO lid just foil and nothing like tomatoes or anything else that comes with it except for a bit of meat...and a TON of cheese and sour cream.

I dont feel like driving back now miles away.Here is what the nachos bell grande looked like.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description

Reason of review:
poor service and bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Taco Bell Nacho Bellgrande Nachos
Review category
Fast Food
review #892800 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
91 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Not_the_0P

Aug 19 #1201207 Benicia, California, United States

I can afford Taco Bell. It is just idiots like the OP complain about silly things when there are starving children in the world. If I could not afford Taco Bell, and was one of these children would I have internet access? Think before you post, or at least have mommy's permission before posting.

0 1 Reply
Locus Classicus

Aug 03 #1194315 Saint-Jean-De-Blaignac, Aquitaine, France

You should think carefully about the ton of junk food you are eating. Everything you requested is bad for you and will turn you into a human elephant prone to all the ailments that obesity brings.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×