Went into the bathroom where one of the employees came out at the same time and failed to wash her hands before returning to work.I came out and said something to another employee who only told me that they are supposed to wash their hands once in the bathroom and once after.

She said she believes the girl washed her hands because she put on gloves and was making our food.

I feel disgusted to eat at a place where she didn't feel the need to step up and ask the girl to re wash her hands knowing she didn't while in the restroom.I hope I don't get sick for someone's lack of sanitation and lack of laziness or care for handling someone else's food.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of taco bell sanitary conditions. Taco Bell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments