Nutrition Description

Floor is completely covered in thick dirt and bugs are all over the floor and the posters have cockroaches trapped in the glass display.Kitchen conditions are completely the same.

The manager had nothing to say...

I Immediately got a refund.Nobody should eat in these conditions...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of taco bell sanitary conditions from Taco Bell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taco Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

You think that's bad?How about LCD draining their deep dryers right onto the floor and then squeezing the grease into a floor drain?

I delivered to a KFC right then and almost fell on my *** numerous times bringing in their order.

I deliver to KFC and Taco Bells and you wouldn't believe the stuff that goes on back in the food prep area.I'd starve before I'd eat at either of those franchises.