I went to a taco bell in Black Mountain NC.and went inside to place my order.

I did not want to hold up the drive thru because I was riding a motorcycle. I Placed my order and then waited and waited. I timed it and placed my order at 758pm and still no food 19min later. I complained and the women working the counter said.

"We are working on it sir". I informed her that they were not working on it and multi. car drive thru. orders were made in that time.

I then gave up and asked for my money back.I went home and wrote a complaint to Taco Bell with no response.

Review about: Taco Bell Taco.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150296

well boohoo, if irishes comments are going to make you upset than grow some thicker skin. this is the internet and if you are going to post a letter and cry about it because someone tells you off than go out in the real world and make friend to cheer you up.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150292

As rude as Irish's comment is I agree with one thing.Let's say the other's are buying beef tacos and he is buying chicken tacos and they still have to cook the chicken.

It is only normal that he has to wait longer for his food to cook.

As hateful as the comments she is making are if a person chooses to post on somoene's letter than they can even if they agree or not.However it is obvious that the person writing this letter is Tired of Irish, and Tired of Irish 2.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Irish must be the little teenager behind the counter, all pissed off because their sorry *** has to be there, and can't sit at home and let their parents support them. Because to me 19 min is way too long to have to wait for a few cheap*** tacos!

Irish-

Why don't you keep your hateful comments to yourself? If you don't have something helpful to say, keep it shut.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #145352

IF ANYONE HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM IT SOUNDS LIKE IRISH DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE OR SHE NEEDS TO THINK PERIOD!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :? :? :? :upset :upset :upset

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #145248

There you got a response, not from someone that works for Taco Bell but someone else. May not be what you wanted, but you got a response and a fast one as well.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #145246

They probably were working on your order ***, how do you know what is happening behind the counter.What you ordered was probably not prepared yet, however the food they ordered was something differet and was prepared.

Think before jumping to conclusions. Also it takes time for them to respond. Your thing is you want things right away, you are impatient, want things right away. Well I have news for you.

Food does not just magically appear out of thin air, people have to cook the food for you. The reason you think food appears in thin air is because you are too busy playing with your toys or watching Barney while mommy makes your food, she calls you once the food is on the table.

However food takes time to cook.Maybe one day when you are old enough you can help mommy with the cooking so you know how long it takes.