Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Every time I go to my local Taco Bell, there are very unclean, unprofessional employees!Wearing "gang" materials, etc.

I finally quit going! Only a Bueno!

Guy now!

jimosborne02 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Taco Bell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taco Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell taco bell staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Orange City, Florida, United States #1191279

Taco Bell SUCKS !In some city locations it is so unfortunate that the crop of potential employees consist of low or "no" Earned Income.

Many of which prefer to live off the state or federal assistance because it provides more than what they'll make working these menial jobs.

So they just don't give a *** about their job. The turn over rates in the 40% range makes it impossible to develop a team mentallity.

Something that is a definite must in the service industry /fast food being the most notable.

Screw the low income neighborhoods.Screw poverty.