Auburn, California
Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair.This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth.

What was I thinking eating here? There's no where else I've found to send this elsewhere. And I don't care to keep looking. There seem to only be wanting positive reviews with the $500 incentive to tell about my visit.

As if I don't feel guilty enough feeding my child this ***.Disgusted

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of taco bell taco from Taco Bell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taco Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1071928

Use it to floss your teeth.

I call bs on this. if that had been "fried into it" as you claimed the hair would have melted not been left sitting there perfectly placed as to be obvious that it's just someone looking to get something for nothing.

to Anonymous #1070832

Want me to mail it to you so that you can dissect it smarty pants?Open your mind.

Nothing was manipulated or touched, unfortunately.

In fact, I haven't even tried to get anything back for it, so if you'd like I will mail you my receipt with it, since I paid cash, so you can have a refund or whatever for your 2cents.No joke..

kuei
to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1071931

Use it to floss your teeth.

alyciamcooley
to kuei #1071935

Pretty much how it felt. Into the next day. So nasty.

alyciamcooley
to Anonymous #1071937

So I gotta take out the trash.I'll dig it out the bottom for you.

I think it's still there..

You want that receipt or not?