Featured Not resolved

I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked my cantina bowl they give me chickhen one.then I have to go there again .i m a pure vegetarian.i m not happy how they react on my complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

#1191918

If I were a vegetarian, I would not be eating anything from Taco Bell.

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #1191910

Next time check your order before leaving the premises.

so they fixed the mistake for you what else would you like them to do?get on their hands and knees and beg forgives and kiss your a$$?

jeez people today. they made a mistake, it happens and it sucks when it does but it happens. they corrected it I really don't see what more you want.

if you wanted $$$ compensation ask for some money back.don't come on a PUBLIC complaints board and complain they made a mistake then *GASP* fixed the mistake only to bash them at the end of your complaint.