Featured Not resolved

The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's .First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything.

I went through at 9:15pm. On sept 3,2015.

When I was handed my order I had to ask multiple times for sauce. I had $19.50 order and your only going to give me a couple packs of sauce.

Then luckily I checked my order because I was missing two burritos . I had to walk to the drive thru window because they had the door locked. They then took 6 minutes to make two beef burritos. Then through them out the window at me.

When I get home to open my order this is what I get : a taco with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Take a look at the picture.

Sad.Very sad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of taco bell taco from Taco Bell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taco Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments