2.3

Girl should have said...We are out of lettuce, we would have ordered something different DUH!

So we got 2 taco SALADS with NO lettuce NO EXPLANATION, NO WARNING!!! This was in Worthington, Oh 2225 Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43229..... First and Last time to visit that Taco Bell and that is a shame since we both really like the food when SERVED THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were no other problems while at this Taco Bell, we have to go thru Worthington at least once a month and was just stopping to get a GOOD Lunch.Thanks for this Review Box....We still have the Taco Bells in Newark.

Review about: Taco Bell Taco Salad.

Reason of review: was not told ahead of placing an order.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Taco Bell - Racist experience Taco Bell "I work at a walking distance from this Taco Bell wich it was good because I could get my food fast I went today and ask order my food cashier..." Read more Taco Bell - The Incredible Hulk Burrito Review from Torrance, California Taco Bell "I guess not all stores pay attention to whats on the MENU I ORDERED 3 INCREDIBLE HULK BURRITOS AND GOT 3 simple bean burritos the burrito i got..." Read more Taco Bell Taco Review from Merrydale, Louisiana Taco Bell "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..." Read more Taco Bell - Quesadilla Review from Loudon, Tennessee Taco Bell "I specifically asked for a cheese quisidilla and I got chicken nicely I showed them my ticket again and asked for cheese and was given cold shredded cheese on a..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more