2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Every single time I go to store 031868 they get the order wrong & they forget 1 item, Im just sick of it. Today I had visited them on 5/1/18 & I ordered cinnabon delights (12 pack) and they always jip me by 1, I also ordered a chicken quesadilla and they forgot it and knew when I came back, when I received it, it was cold.

Everytime I also get a 12 pack doritos taco supreme they forget to make it supreme and they took my tacos and added it very sloppy and the manager gave me attitude like it was my fault? Even though I had clearly asked for supreme.

Every time they forget something and mess it up. I love taco bell, but it makes it a terrible experience every time and I am starting to want to never go, I shouldnt have to go out of my way to go to a further one if the job was done right the first time and not waste gas to go back just for them to rush and have it cold, I am hoping to see some changes in our local taco bell, Im positive I am not the only one.

Review about: Taco Bell Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

always check your order b4 leaving the premises...that goes for every restuarant

to Anonymous #1490308

Why should you have to?

are you really not checking the order b4 you leave the premises? esp a large order?