3.3

8/5/2018 4:04pm at location #34599 order #379677 my Cashier name was Haley.

The entire staff needs to be held accountable for a terribke experience at this location. From the intercom to place my order all the way to the end was just a bad experience.

The woman taking my order was rushing me as if i was ordering too much. I spent $44.23 on one transaction. I even had to ask her why she was rushing me half way through my order and she stated that she thought i was done. To me if that were the case I would have said so.

Afterward I received my bag I drove to the front to check my order to see if u was missing anything and the manager im assuming came out of the door yelling at me why I left. I immediatly asked her who she was yelling at and that i dont work for her or this company and i wont be talked to like that. She continued to say that she yold me that she had to give me another bag. I didnt hear her or think she was talking to me as her and her staff was talking amoungst one another.

Now i am in a arguement in the front of the cashier inside the store with her and her staff about proper respect and how to talk to customers and then they tell me they will call the police on me for asking for the Store General Manager. They refused to give me the store GM, Manager, or their names. I need someone to contact me asap about this problem!

Comments