This is the message I sent on a Customer Feedback Form for Taco Bell (due to a 1000 character limit, it is shorter than I wanted.)

I usually purchase a meal from Taco Bell (at least once a week). The majority of the time my meal is not correct. As a vegetarian, I request to have any beef replaced with black beans. Most of the time I am charged 30 cents extra because of this. I don't understand why I have to pay extra just because I am a vegetarian.

I went to this particular location tonight as a convenient meal after work. I ordered Burrito Supreme without beef, substituting black beans (for which I was charged an $0.30). I also ordered a couple other items, with which I ordered a drink. The workers were very slow with production of my food and, as I observed while waiting in the Drive Thru, the orders before mine. After I paid and received my meal, the young man said "Good night." and closed the window. It wasn't until I was down the road that I realized I did not get my drink, for which I paid $2.19.

For me, this is the last time I will be eating Taco Bell. I am done. And I will be sure to share my experience.

Review about: Taco Bell Burrito.

Comments

Lebanon, Oregon, United States #662775

You do know that the re-fried beans at Taco Bell use animal fat in them right?And some of the sauces do too.

maybe you need to go to Subway or someplace else. Making an item that is normally "meat" centric is a pain in the *** and you should be dinged a few cents extra for it.

And your STILL going to have animal product in your food.

You chose to be a vegatarian in a "meat and potatoes" country, learn to live with it and stop whining.Maybe next you can order a McRibb with no meat and *** about that.....