2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Last several days I have been watching advertise about your new Taco Bell Fries on TV. I wanted to give a try so on my way to Harrisburg I pulled over at Taco Bell on 4105 North Front Street in Harrisburg Pa. I ordered Fries for my wife, my son and for myself. In less than five minutes I went to the counter to pick up my order. The fries and the small containers of dip were placed directly on the bare tray. Normally in all fast food places food is served on tray with a fresh sheet of paper to lay the food. I took the food to the table and realized that the fries were not freshly prepared and were soggy even though the dip was hot. I took the tray back to the counter and showed the cold soggy fries. The thin young Mexican American behind the counter was not very happy about it and with great reluctance he said he will make fresh fries and asked me to throw away the original fries. I threw the fries and waited for the fresh one. The fresh fries were served on tray not properly dried and water droplets all over the tray. When I showed the water droplets on tray on which the fries and dip were directly laid, instead of apologizing he had the audacity to tell me to pick up the napkins and dry the tray myself. I and my wife felt insulted and startled by young man's behavior. I and my family did not eat the fries placed on the tray in a unhygienic manner. We decided to throw away the food in the dust bin and left Taco Bell. I will share this exceptionally bad experience with all my friends and acquaintances and will never visit Taco Bell. Attachment is my receipt.

Dr. Sunil N. Patankar