1.3
Quality of Food

They messed up the order.When confronted about it, employees got rude.  My sister went to order a box of 12 tacos and a order of Cinamon Twist.

They were out of everything there was no lettuce and Cinamon Twist. I ordered a box dinner and when I got to the taco it just had meat on it.  My husband went up to ask why there was no lettuce on the taco. The manager got rude with him. When my sister went to get her order.  It took themabout 45 minutes to an hour to get her box of tacos. The manager told her that the Cinamon Twist was not ordered after she paid for them.

When she told them she paid for the order of Cinamon twist.the manager called her rude.  We will not go back to that Taco Bell.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. Allman is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell. The most disappointing about taco bell manager at Taco Bell was bad management and way the i was treated , but reviewer liked food. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments