Why is there no option to order the #6 combo meal with baha sauce?There is, but now it costs $ extra.

If you are going to charge extra $ for baha sauce, then patrons need to get a credit for the sour cream that is taken off. I believe it should not be an extra charge for baha sauce. Either baha or supreme like it used to be. What happened to the #6?

I have been meaning to write you for quite some time regarding this issue.

Is this now because Taco Bell, KFC, Yumo, is all the same company now?Just to cost patrons more money?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of no action. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of taco bell combo. Taco Bell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell combo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1031865

They are a business not a food kitchen. Just get a job and pay the extra for the sauce. If you are that desperate for free food go to a soup kitchen.