3.0

Stopped by the TB in Columbia City, Seattle today.Haven't had any Mexican since coming to the States and will be leaving for Europe on Monday...great opportunity to grab a TB burrito and a crunchwrap, the 2 items that used to be favorites.

First ***: wanted to gag. Neither item had cheese; they both had some kind of disgusting goo that didn't taste nor look like cheese. I literally felt as though I would be ill if I contnued eating and left half of each for the trash bin.

This is NOT what Taco Bell used to serve and can guarantee that I will never stop at another TB.It was, quite simply, one of the worst stops I've ever made at an eatery.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of taco bell burrito from Taco Bell. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Taco Bell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was food provided and imitation cheese goo. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments