ordered takeout from taco bell in Oskaloosa, Iowa.There was 1 car in parking lot and 1 in drive thru.

Not only did it take 25 minutes to get the tacos I ordered, but when i got home and opened them, I could not believe what i was seeing. The meat, cheese and lettuce on each taco didn't even fill 1/2 the shell. From here on out, it will be taco johns for me.

they are right across the street and I know i have a filled taco when i leave there and i will pay .20 less per taco.NOW I understand why taco bells lot is always empty!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of food and time it took to get the order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of taco bell beef taco. Taco Bell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell beef taco in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments