This store (#016130) in San Ramon, Ca is the worst.It takes a half hour to get your food because they only have two people working there to service the entire store.

I have been there twice and was the same last time. Two people there working and it is a busy store.

The persom who owns it must be the greediest person alive.

You would think corporate would step in and take this franchise away from whoever is operating it.Do not ever go to this store or you will wait longer than you have ever waited for food in your lifetime.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

I think I wouldn't get pissed off and yell at my wife if she was making supper for me and it took an hour.

Taco Bell in Waveland, MS is downright terrible! Taco Bell "I went to the drive thru because I wanted the new Triple Layer Crunch Wrap and a large Pepsi. I order and they say that "They cant serve that today."..." Read more Taco Bell - Cheesy Core Burrito Review from Bellevue, Washington Taco Bell "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..." Read more Taco Bell - Quesadilla Review from Loudon, Tennessee Taco Bell "I specifically asked for a cheese quisidilla and I got chicken nicely I showed them my ticket again and asked for cheese and was given cold shredded cheese on a..." Read more Taco Bell - The Incredible Hulk Burrito Review from Torrance, California Taco Bell "I guess not all stores pay attention to whats on the MENU I ORDERED 3 INCREDIBLE HULK BURRITOS AND GOT 3 simple bean burritos the burrito i got..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more