3.5

on 1-24-2015 at 11-50 i put an order in it came to 14.67 i gave the girl a $100.00 dollar she told me we don't have change so she ask the manager she didn't even look to see if the girl had it and the the manager said does she have it i was checking and the girl handed the 100.00 dollar back to me and said i am sorry we don't have it.you are very luckey I am not one of those shoppers.

Also my husband goes to taco bell at least 3 x a week he likes the taco but after that i don't know.I had to dog in my pocket book to get the money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of taco bell taco. Taco Bell needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell taco in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

You are in the wrong here, expecting the store to break your $100 for a purchase that was under $15.00. Shame on you! And why are you carrying a dog in your purse, you twit.

What kind of shopper are you referring to?Also why did you have to "dog" in your purse to find the right amount of money?

I don't blame them if they can't cash a $100.00 bill for that small amount. Any type of store does have to watch the amount of cash they have on hand for the balance of the day.

i never expect to pay a restaurant bill with more than $10.00 the amount of the bill.