Taco Bell - Wouldn't Replace Wrong Food

My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and also got a few other things for me and their dad. They were not given a receipt.

They pulled into the parking lot to check it and saw that it was wrong- the nachos had meat and the beans had sauce- so they pulled back through the drive thru. The managers argued with them because they didn't have a receipt and wouldn't replace anything even though my sons were trying to give the food back to be replaced and it had only been less than 5 minutes since they got the food to begin with.

My son called me so I told him to stay there while I called thinking that the manager thought my kids were just young teenagers trying to score some free food and that after I called, she would replace the messed up items.

Nope. I talked to 2 rude and arrogant managers and argued with them. They said it didn't matter if they forgot to give a receipt, they still wouldn't fix anything. wtf?

I told them I was calling corporate and she said go ahead, this is a franchise so corporate won't do anything anyway.

This happened in Yukon, OK at the Taco Bell on Mustang Road. I think it was just 2 females (Shania and Crystal) on a power trip. But that's fine, I can have a bigger power trip when I get corporate and the franchise owners involved. Even though it's a franchise, there are still rules they have to follow and corporate usually gets pissed when they get a complaint from a franchise.

All this took so long, that by the time my kids got back with the food, the items that were made correctly, were cold and nasty. My oldest didn't have much to eat at all because all of his food was messed up. I tried to pick out the chips that didn't have meat on them and scrape off the red sauce from the beans, but there wasn't much left after that.

I am beyond pissed for stupidity like this to happen!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 15 Yes 15 23 No 23
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225591

I think you are leaving out part of the story. So why didn't your kids just ask for a receipt when they were not given one?

1 1 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067426 Madelia, Minnesota

make me a pb&j sandwich -hold the bread jelly and peanutbutter.lmao TROLLLLLLL!!!""

4 1 Reply

Jan 24, 2015 #935786 Leander, Texas

I just got Taco Bell and I asked for 3 Doritos nochow chese and when I looked at the order I had 1 and the rest were supreme so I called the manager she argued with me so fuge I now hate Taco Bell

1 4 Reply

Jan 16 #1095382

The reason that you were given the wrong order was because you cannot speak clearly and they probably did not understand what you wanted. I can see this as the issue if you speak the way you type. Also how can you complain about your issue and tell that user who is allergic to avocado that he is wrong and that you agree with Taco Bell.

1 2 Reply

Dec 30, 2014 #923206

I was at taco bell yesterday, and i'm deathly alergic to avacado, asked for a grilled stuffed burrito with NO avacado, told them i was allergic and to ensure there were none, told me yes sir i will check. as im eating it i taste something nasty, EXTRA AVACADO?!?!?!!? long story short was in the hospital all day. and they told me it was my fault.

2 2 Reply

Jan 25, 2015 #935983 Leander, Texas

I Agree

1 2 Reply

Jan 16 #1095379 London, England

Why do you agree, how is it Tyler's fault. He specifically told them he was allergic to avocado and they still put it in his taco. What if it has been a ,more serious allergy and he went through antipathetic shock and died?

3 0 Reply

1 day ago #1231628

Antipathetic shock? What's that? Oh, did you mean Anaphylactic shock?

0 0

Dec 26, 2014 #921493

" ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes"
HAHAHA, OMG, anyone who takes this seriously needs to learn to recognize trolls

9 1 Reply

Oct 22, 2014 #888690

No receipt ? isn't that weird ?

1 0 Reply

Jun 07, 2014 #824760

Your sons are old enough to drive they don't need mommy to fight their battles whenever someone says no to them. Do you still breastfeed them and change their diapers? Do they still cry to you when something goes wrong.
You sound like a six year old by assuming being told is the same as rudeness, so I will address your stupidity, being told no is not the same as being rude. Also claiming discrimination because they did not fix your order shows more of your stupidity, that and the fact that you still baby your sons.
using words like stupidity makes me wonder if you have the mentality of a six year old.

8 8 Reply
Loser lost me

Jan 25, 2015 #935987 Leander, Texas

That is rude and disrespectful to not only other people but you so baseicly your calling your self *** so where's your mommy

3 3 Reply

Jan 03, 2014 #768155

My local taco bell gets our order wrong ALL THE TIME. we ordered 2 chciken gorditas and we got one chicken and one beef. wtf? im NOT lying (trust me) but a year ago, i had ordered a chalupa and ended up finding a cockrach (or watever that was) in it! i think my dad got a refund, idk but thats low quality service, sure their food might be good but i lost my appetite that day and it wasnt worth it. :(

4 1 Reply

Aug 31, 2013 #709589

Go somewhere else.

0 1 Reply

Aug 24, 2013 #705910

So let me get this straight, besides whatever they ordered for you and their dad, basically, all your boys wanted was tortilla chips which was supposed to be nacho supremes, and loaded potato grillers which without the potatoes, would be just bacon bits, cheese, and low-fat sour cream wrapped in a tortilla. Call me crazy, but with that order, it doesn't sound like they would not have been filled up after eating what they ordered anyway. You would have done better just buying a bag of Tostitos, and tortillas, bacon bits, cheese, and sour cream. The Taco Bell workers probably thought your boys orders were ridiculous, because let's be honest, who orders nacho supremes without any cheese, beans, etc... or orders loaded potato grillers without the main ingredient - potatoes? I know the saying well, "The customer is always right", but really? No one in his/her right mind would order food at a Taco Bell if they had food allergies that eliminated the main essential ingredients that made those particular dishes. This whole story sounds so ridiculous that it is insulting which I am sure, was how the Taco Bell employees felt. :?

8 5 Reply

Aug 23, 2013 #705762

That is certainly a bad experience no one should have to deal with.

Taco Bell isn't really suited for food allergies. A lot of materials, equipment, hands, and food get mixed up with everything, so things can transfer easily. Even if you cannot see any of bad food, a person can still have their allergies act up. Not that I am saying people with food allergies should not get to eat there.

It's always best to inform them the order is due to food allergies. Of course, this still may or may not work, but it's more likely to help out. The other problem with caution is time. I've worked in fast food before, and we took every step (cleaning knives, changing gloves, wiping down equipment) for food allergy customers very carefully which can take a little longer to fill the order.

2 2 Reply

Aug 23, 2013 #705264 Edmond, Oklahoma

I will address everyone’s stupidity in one response because it amazes me how uneducated people can be about certain things. This is only aimed at the ones who don’t have a firm grip on reality which unfortunately seems to be most (but not all) of the people who replied..

They were not given a receipt, they didn’t throw it away. This taco bell rarely gives receipts and yet, they have always fixed anything that was messed up, otherwise my kids are good about getting receipts. The lobby was closed. The drive thru was the only thing open but what difference would it have made if they went inside or back through the drive thru? How often do you sit at the window and check everything in the bag? Really? If someone sat at the window checking their food in front of you, you would get pissed.

Yes, places like that can make those SIMPLE adjustments. People go to taco Bell all the time and order no cheese on a taco because their religion doesn’t allow two types of food from an animal to be in one meal because it is not Kosher. Other people go to Taco Bell and order beans in place of meat because they are vegetarian. And still other religions order loaded potato grillers without the bacon bits because it comes from a cloven hoofed animal. To say that a fast food place can’t make an adjustment is asinine.

Discriminating against someone who has food allergies is ILLEGAL. You’re trying to tell me that making nachos without the meat is too hard? Or
... Show more

5 7 Reply

Dec 26, 2014 #921494

Do they order pepperoni pizza with no pepperoni? HAHAHA DUMB AS FUQ!

2 3 Reply

1-20 of 37 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about