Featured Not resolved
3.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On 4-4-18 @ 9:30 pm I went to Taco Bell located at 5751 North Fond Du Lac, in Milwaukee. I ordered a 5 beefy layer burrito with no sour cream, no beans.

I also ordered 3 taco Supremes(Nothing special) and a Baja blast icee. I got home all 3 of my tacos were plain tacos, no sour cream, no tomatoes nothing, a dry taco. I looked in tghe bag, I did not have a receipt. So I really don't know what $10.19 really paid for.

I called the store 6 times to talk to a manager, and no one ever answered. I had to throw the dry tacos in the garbage.

It's sad, the store was just remodeled and still producing poor service. I am very upset, I stopped going to that location a year agoago I usually drive out of my way to go to another location, and this is why.

Review about: Taco Bell Beefy 5-Layer Burrito.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Super frustrating when you can't get anyone on the phone. However....I take major issue with you throwing away the other tacos.

I can see from your photo that the tacos you received were EXACTLY the same as supreme tacos minus sour cream and tomatoes. To throw out good food like that makes you a giant ***

You should always check your order before leaving the store esp on special orders. Only takes a few minutes. It helps to double check.